There’s a lot of information about conscious manifestation, but hardly anybody ever talks about how unconscious manifestation works. Here’s the way it looks to me. Without realizing it, we draw experiences and people to us unconsciously and interact with them in programmed ways.
6 unconscious patterns
- We have limiting beliefs that got ingrained before you could think for yourself. Somehow we pick up limiting ideas like “I’m a loser” or “There’s never enough to go around.” Then we operate as if those beliefs are actually true.
- We speak the language of limitation. We say things like “Just my luck!” or “People can’t be trusted” instead of speaking the language of limitless possibility (like “I’m going to make my own luck” and “Some people can be trusted, some can’t, and I’m going to find the ones who can”).
- We leave things undone, and those incompletions keep us tied to old patterns. For example, one of my clients had a great business idea but couldn’t get it going. In working with me, he realized he still owed money to a bunch of people from a previous business deal. He made amends and started paying them back — suddenly the new idea took off.
- We repeat patterns based on an old wound. Like I mentioned before, I had a wound from childhood abandonment that I’d never faced, so I kept getting women to abandon me until I saw the pattern and got up the courage to face it.
- We do what we see. Simple monkey-see modeling is a huge source of unconscious manifestation. Maybe Mom and Dad drank too much and fought all the time. Twenty years later you and your spouse drink too much and fight all weekend. What we see is often what we become — unless we take charge of designing our own lives.
Take a moment to wonder right now:
What unconscious patterns am I repeating in my life, and how can I break free from them?