Throughout my years of working with individuals and organizations, and
as a result of my two-and-a-half year journey of researching and writing
this book, I have discovered the Five Core Problems that leaders face
today. They are:
1. Organizations pay an enormous price when leaders ignore
2. Organizations suffer when leaders mistakenly believe there is only
one right way to lead people.
3. Organizations fail when leaders refuse to believe there are wrong
ways to lead people.
4. Organizations flounder when leaders think that there are easy
answers to leading people.
5. Organizations lose viability when they follow the old structures that
serve people at the top first.