A Quote by Neale Donald Walsch on peace, choice, changing the world, god, life beliefs, and acknowledgement
There are five things you can choose now if changing your world, and the self-destructive direction in which it is moving, is what you wish to achieve.
1. You can choose to acknowledge that some of your old beliefs about God and about Life are no longer working.
2. You can choose to acknowledge that there is something you don not understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which will change everything.
3. You can choose to be willing for a new understand of God and Life to now be brought forth, and understanding that could produce a new way of life on your planer.
4. you can choose to be courageous enough to explore and examine the new understanding, and , it it aligns with your inner truth and knowing, to enlarge your belief system to include it.
5. You can choose to live your lives as demonstrations of your highest and grandest beliefs, rather than as denials of them.
These are the Five Steps to Peace, and if you take them, you can shift everything on your planet.
Source: The New Revelations: A Conversation with God, Pages: 14
Contributed by: Nara-Narayana