- Gaiam Blog - http://blog.gaiam.com -
Purify Your Heart, Mind & Soul with a 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse
Posted By Debbie Ford On February 16, 2011 @ 1:52 pm In Personal Growth | 2 Comments
The forces of the universe are conspiring to make these early months of the new year a powerful time to assess where you’ve been, acknowledge where you are right now, and dream your most beautiful life into being. To align with these forces, you must move from the limits of your thinking mind to tune into your divine mind. In three evolutionary phases, The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse  will connect you to this inner source that will lift you out of resignation and mediocrity and into hope, excitement and a future filled with surprises, possibility and deep purpose.
The first seven days of The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse are dedicated to creating a powerful magnet of desire and to clearing out the turbulent emotions , outdated beliefs, unresolved incidents and limiting thoughts that have taken root inside of your mind.
1. Make a list of the grudges and resentments you have been carrying around with you that you are ready to let go of and then release them  by tearing up the paper into tiny little pieces.
2. Knowing that your outer world is a reflection of your inner world, release 100 pieces of clutter  from your past in your home, office and surroundings.
Liberated from confusion, fear , guilt and self-doubt, you will open up to new realms of awareness, emotional freedom and spiritual liberation.
Once you have released everything that has depleted your vitality and held you back, you will stand firmly in the present moment  and take an honest look at where-and who-you are today, observing what is and what is not working in your life.
1. Start a present-moment awareness practice today. Set an alarm and for five minutes each hour to practice getting present to nature, to your body, to your breath  or to the present moment itself.
2. Surprise yourself and challenge your idea of yourself by taking risks and doing things differently today.
In this present, you can listen more deeply to the calling of your soul.
In this final phase of The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse, you will have the opportunity to look into the future and see who you want to be  from this day forward. Reconnecting with your highest self , you will experience love, contentment and compassion as you step into the brilliance of your soul’s purpose.
1. Choose a sacred value that can serve as the foundation for your future  (i.e., abundance, compassion, integrity) and surround yourself with images, prayers, songs and scents that invoke it for you. Identify the choices that will allow you to express that value.
2. Spend time each morning, afternoon and evening going inside to check in with your divine GPS. See if you made wrong turns and find out where it wants you to go next.
Seize the extraordinary opportunity to purify the soil of your consciousness and plant the seeds of a new future in The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse .
Article printed from Gaiam Blog: http://blog.gaiam.com
URL to article: http://blog.gaiam.com/blog/purify-your-heart-mind-soul-with-a-21-day-consciousness-cleanse/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://blog.gaiam.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/ConsciousnessCleanseBlog.jpg
 The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: http://www.amazon.com/21-Day-Consciousness-Cleanse-Breakthrough-Connecting/dp/0061783641
 clearing out the turbulent emotions: http://life.gaiam.com/article/deepak-chopras-7-step-exercise-release-emotional-turbulence
 ready to let go of and then release them: http://life.gaiam.com/article/letting-go-life-you-want
 release 100 pieces of clutter: http://blog.gaiam.com/blog/could-you-be-happy-with-just-100-things/
 fear: http://www.gaiam.com/product/the+shadow+effect.do?SID=WG117SPRTAPEMACS&extcmp=life_prod
 stand firmly in the present moment: http://life.gaiam.com/article/power-present
 to your breath: http://life.gaiam.com/article/how-be-more-mindful-just-breathing-and-walking
 who you want to be: http://www.gaiam.com/product/dr+wayne+dyer+the+power+of+intention.do?SID=WG117SPRTAPEMACS&extcmp=life_prod
 Reconnecting with your highest self: http://life.gaiam.com/article/tools-personal-transformation-higher-states-consciousness
 the foundation for your future: http://blog.gaiam.com/blog/high-vibrational-living/
Copyright © 2007 Gaiam Community Blog. All rights reserved.