Dear Arielle & Brian,
I keep visualizing my soulmate and feel really open to him, and nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your help,
Why would you assume you are doing something wrong? Opening your heart and life to manifesting a soulmate requires patience because when your will and God’s will align, that is what we call Divine Timing.
In preparing to manifest your soulmate, an element of willful effort as well as big elements of faith and destiny are involved. It’s that powerfully synergistic combination of the three that will get you where you want to go. As your heart opens and you begin to feel totally ready for your beloved, your soulmate might be in the process of coming to you but still has to work through some details or issues. When you eventually do get together, you will discover that you really did meet at the exact divine or magical time for both of you.
Until then, we suggest that you ask yourself these questions:
- Do I believe that I am deserving of a soulmate, and do I believe he is also looking for me?
- Am I clear about the nature of the persona and relationship that I now wish to manifest?
- Have I healed the baggage (issues or wounds) of my past relationships?
- Do I love myself and sincerely enjoy the pleasure of my own company?
- Do I have the true dedication, time, energy and resources to nurture another?
- Am I living as if my soulmate were already with me while I savor the waiting of his arrival?
You may see areas in which to invest some of your time, energy, attention and intention, or you may be 100 percent ready and just need to savor the waiting.
Either way you choose Isabel, please know we support you 1,000 percent, and we’re sending you tons and tons of love, care and prayers for the outcome your heart and soul desires.
Arielle & Brian
Email your questions about life, love and relationships to Arielle & Brian at email@example.com.